Friday, June 25, 2010

Mom's Award - Whatever!

So, The Creek Cats gave our Mom an award & we've been trying to avoid letting her post it (you'd rather read about US, right??)  BUT, we guess we can't put this off any longer...  Go ahead, Mother (notice the sarcasm!)


This award is for us Moms who help our kitties blog. Answer the questions, then pick five Moms to pass it along to!



1. What would your prefect day consist of? 
Sleeping in with the boys - Well, I know I can have Simon & JayJay cuddle with me - we're still working on Nico (party pooper) & a nice sunny relaxing day - where I don't have to clean or do laundry! 

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? 
A nice, comfortable pair of sweats - it's my uniform at home!

3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
I love throwing pottery (creating it, not tossing it!) Since I just moved to the area, I'm on the lookout for a place to practice

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach? 
I love walking by the ocean - ironic that I just moved away from it!!  
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree? 
Umm… not when I'm sober
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket? 
I would love to grow my own veggies - but I kill all plants… Not sure why - but that big plant I bought from IKEA (that the kitties like to dig in) sadly knows it's days are numbered…
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? 
Nope - Nobody famous or interesting here!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? 
Either/or - depends upon the mood!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water? 
I've been told I have a fire sign - but I have to disagree, I don't think I'm very firey - maybe more airy…  

10. Do you believe in fairies?
Nope - but I'd love to be proven wrong
We're passing this award on to the Moms of:

14 comments:

  1. I think that all cats should have to let their humans answer seeing I did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, we enjoyed reading your Mom's answers and getting to know her better...Happy Friday sweet friends...kisses and hugs x3 beautiful boys...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your mum on her award and thanks for passing it on to our mum. We will make sure she does it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! It's always fun to learn about the humans behind the scenes. :-)

    Happy weekend to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got this awardie too and my mom has been a slacker and has not answered....MOM!

    We loved learning more about your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We really enjoyed learning more about your human! And we hope all of you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ConcATUlations for your award, I liked a lot your answers and I need to say that I love lettuces and I think I could be veggie! LOL
    happy weekend dear friends,
    purrs
    Luna - We love Luna

    ReplyDelete
  8. ConCats on the award! We are doing happy dances to see that Simon and Jay Jay are starting to be buddies. Nico, quit pouting and join the fun! You know you want to...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concats to your mom on her award! We really enjoyed learning all those things about her. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!! We enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award! Your perfect day definitely sounds perfect. We really enjoyed learning more about your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award, and my human thanks you for passing it along to her. Of course, I'm not sure when we'll be able to schedule her into my editorial calendar...

    ReplyDelete