Here are 9 interesting things about myself:
1. Although I am a talker, I do not have a meezer yowl! When my new lady first heard me, she was surprised that I had such a soft voice.
2. I am SOOO food aggressive!! I LOVES FOOD!! I love it so much that the lady has to put me in another room when she feeds us kitties - otherwise I'll knock everyone away to gobble up their food, too! The lady wonders if I had to compete for food with my five other meezer siblings...
3. I am a small, little cat - a little smaller than JayJay! The lady guesses that I weigh about 8.5 - 9 lbs.!
4. I am über affectionate! I loves people, kitties - maybe even woofies! Every time the lady is sitting, I have to cuddle up next to her (Mom: I LOVE that he does this!!)
5. Between the two kitties that live here, I prefer to follow Nico around (much to his annoyance - he's the one who likes me less - so I have to win him over)
6. I love feather wands - I will play with them as long as you let me!! I don't carry them around in my mouth like JayJay does, though.
7. The lady thinks she discovered why JayJay ran through the screen - I've come bounding up to him, wanting to play & he jumps like a million feet in the air! I've done this several times.
8. I'm extremely patient with the other kitties that live here - I'll come up & sit near them, if they growl, I move a little farther away. If they don't growl, I'll sit there for a little while & slowly inch my way toward them - I don't want to spook them, I just want to be friends! We all know you don't make friends overnight! (Mom: Still trying to get a picture of this!)
9. I'm very happy here! The lady is so nice to me & I get to sleep next to her all the time! Don't worry too much about me making friends - I'll wear these boys down soon! I'm making great progress with JayJay - he didn't even hiss at me tonight when I brushed past where he was napping! Nico, well... that's another story (I'll get him to like me too, I just know it!)
9A. Oh & to address my supposed "smelliness" - I just got snipped last week!! Good catness - it'll be a few weeks before my manlycat smell goes away! Deal with it - besides, the lady doesn't think I smell at all!!
We've been talking & we know this award has made it around to just about all of the blogging kitties - we've checked!! Any kitty who would like to share 9 things about his/herself - TAKE IT!! We LOVE to read these - it helps us to get to know you better!!!